CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Diary of a writer

I went to see a memory evoking play at the ensemble just recently, about a cab driver during the Sydney 2000 Olympics. It was very humorous and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who was in Sydney at this time.

I don't often get to go out to plays (as a mum I don't go out much at all really - stop the violins... I am okay about it... really!), and so it was rather intense sitting in the theatre in the round, while this almost soliloquy unfolded to a world that I totally related to. Coupled with the fact that play was structured like a daily diary, it interestingly was also quite familiar territory to my new 'social' interactions online.
Note to self: I must endeavour to see more plays as mixed media helps to expand the mind!

0 comments: